Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What if...

What if I'm dumb in school?
What if they've closed the swimming pool?
What if I get beat up? 
What if there's poison in my cup? 
What if I start to cry? 
What if I get sick and die?
What if I flunk that test? 
What if green hair grows on my chest? 
What if nobody likes me?
What if a bolt of lightning strikes me? 
What if I don't grow taller? 
What if my head starts getting smaller?
What if the fish won't bite?
What if the wind tears up my kite?
What if they start a war?
What if my parents get divorced?
What if the bus is late?
What if my teeth don't grow in straight?
What if I tear my pants?
What if I never learn to dance?
 
WHAT IF 

2 comments:

  1. Hey I used this same picture on my last post! Great minds think alike I guess! Woot woot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how this rhymed and how there was deeper meaning behind all of it!

    ReplyDelete