Thursday, February 19, 2015

Should I Grow Up?

My parents hate the thought of letting go.
They don't want me to become independent.
 They don't know what that is like.
 4 older siblings all still live under the roof relying on my parents.
 THAT WON"T BE ME!
I want to be able to learn and make my own decisions.
To be able to pay for my own things
To go wherever I want to go
I WANT TO HAVE FREEDOM
I want to date whoever I want.
 Hell I want to choose my own religion.
I don't always need to follow your right and wrongs
I make my own rights and wrongs
I don't want to be rebellious, but your actions are forcing me to.




Ain't that the truth. Sometimes you feel like your nature is a curse, but there's a reason. It IS a blessing. Don't apologize to others for the direction your spirit leads you.

No comments:

Post a Comment